ified for the championships, and a sec
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> FIRST TIME BUYERS by Luke Doonan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: ified for the championships, and a sec Reply with quote

NEUCHATEL, Switzerland -- Les Supremes from St-Leonard, Que., are in third place after their short program Friday at the Junior World Challenge Cup synchronized skating competition. Finland is in first place with 56.96 points followed by Russia at 55.17 and the Supremes at 54.71. The Supremes, the Canadian junior champions, took the bronze at this event in 2012. They are coached by Marilyn Langlois and Amelie Brochu. A second Canadian entry, les Pirouettes from Laval, Que., are in fifth spot out of 19 entries with 51.95 points. Les Pirouettes are the 2013 and 2014 Canadian junior bronze medallists and are coached by Nancy Alexander and Stephanie Savoie. A total of 19 teams from 14 countries are at the event which determines the top junior team in the world. Competition ends Saturday with the free program. Malik Jackson Jersey . These days, just about anyone can get a taste of the friendship that has blossomed between All-Star Kevin Durant and Oklahoma City Thunder teammate James Harden, most famous in the past two weeks or so for the elbow to the head he took from the Los Angeles Lakers Metta World Peace. Telvin Smith Jersey . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Brandon-Linder-Jaguars-Jersey/. Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick. Paul Posluszny Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. Blake Bortles Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill.HAMAR, Norway -- Denny Morrison reached a milestone with his 40th individual World Cup long-track speedskating medal on Sunday, while fellow Canadian Ivanie Blondin captured her sixth medal of the season. Morrison earned his first trip to the podium this season with a bronze in the mens 1,500 metres, while Blondin took silver in the womens mass start. Blondin, from Ottawa, finished in eight minutes 47.51 seconds and was edged at the finish line by Irene Schouten of the Netherlands by 0.04 seconds. Schoutens teammate Mariska Huisman finished third. Blondin now has five mass start medals this season, including two gold. Earlier Sunday, Blondin was disqualified in the 3,000 metres after she stumbled and kicked a block separating the two lanes. It cost Canada a quota spot in the womens event at the World Allround Speed Skating Championships in Calgary, set for March 7-8. Todays mass start was definitely a struggle after being disqualified in the 3,000m, said Blondin. Im pleased with the silver in the mass start. I wouldnt have been able to do it without the support of my teammate Kali Christ, who is most affected by my disqualification for a quota spot in the World Alllround Championships.dddddddddddd. This has made me realize how strong our team is, and how powerful teamwork can really be. Christ, from Regina, was 13th in the mass start. Morrisons time of 1:46.03 seconds was one hundredth of a second away from his best time of the season. Denis Yuskov of Russia won gold in Sundays race (1:45.07) while Kjeld Nuis of the Netherlands took the silver (1:45.80). It was Morrisons first medal of the 2014-15 World Cup season, after a pair of fourth-place finishes at previous events. Ive been feeling pretty good all week and especially after a good 5k Saturday, Morrison said. I had a bit of confidence heading into the 1,500 and I was able to execute my race plan, which allowed me to skate as well here as I did on the faster ice in Calgary (in January). Im looking forward to going even faster in the coming weeks. This World Cup stop was the final qualifying chance for the World Allround Speed Skating Championships. Canada earned two quota spots for the men and one for the women. Morrison and Blondin had already pre-qualified for the championships, and a second mens quota spot was awarded to Ted-Jan Bloemen of Calgary. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> FIRST TIME BUYERS by Luke Doonan
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks