sburgh narrowly won the season series, 10-9, but lost six of
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: sburgh narrowly won the season series, 10-9, but lost six of Reply with quote

FORT WORTH, Texas - Adam Scott has a Texas slam to go with that No. 1 world ranking he will get to keep for now. Scott capped his first week as the top-ranked player with a comeback victory Sunday at Colonial. He made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff to beat Jason Dufner and become the first player to win all four PGA Tour events played in the Lone Star State. "Thats a pretty good slam to start with," Scott said. "Ill see if I can find some kind of other slam eventually in my career." Only days after officially overtaking the injured Tiger Woods for No. 1, Scott bogeyed four of his first nine holes in the opening round at Hogans Alley. Then midway through the final round, the 2013 Masters champion had a double bogey that dropped him three strokes off the lead. "It was a great week, I mean, no matter what," he said. "Its another experience, learning experience on how golf is, to get off to such a poor start on Thursday, and kind of claw my way back day to day. ... Its so satisfying in so many ways to get it done." Scott looked like a No. 1 player with consecutive birdies in the playoff against Dufner, who won the PGA Championship last year. "Its a good feeling, and maybe some validation," Scott said. Scott and Dufner both parred No. 18 to start the playoff before matching birdies at the 17th hole. Dufner hit his approach pin high on 17 to 4 1/2 feet, but Scott drained a 14-foot birdie before he even putted. Dufner, who made a 25-foot birdie putt on No. 18 in regulation, slid a 40-footer past when he and Scott played the 18th hole for the second time during the playoff. Scott then made his 7-footer for his 11th PGA Tour victory, to go along with 13 international titles, only 5 1/2 weeks after the 33-year-old Australian got married. "Its tough to beat him. Hes a great player. Its tough to concentrate, hes so good looking, too," Dufner said. "I thought maybe I could sneak one in there on 17, but he topped me." Scott and Dufner both shot 4-under 66 to finish at 9 under, the highest winning score at Colonial since 1999. They started the final round part of a seven-way tie for 11th place, but only two strokes behind a quartet of leaders. Along with $1,152,000 and the traditional plaid jacket for winning Colonial, Scott became the only player to win at Colonial, the Byron Nelson Championship, San Antonio and Houston. There are 13 other players with victories at three of those four, including Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Byron Nelson, Ben Hogan and Nick Price. About 30 minutes after Dufner made his long birdie at No. 18 in regulation to get to 9 under, Scott made a closing par after just missing a 31-foot birdie chance. It was just less than an hour later when the two went back to No. 18 to start the playoff. The 11th playoff in Colonial history was the first since 2009, and the longest since Jim Colbert beat Fuzzy Zoeller on the sixth extra hole in 1983. Nicholas Thompson (66) and Freddie Jacobson (67) tied for third at 8 under. David Toms, in the final group, led at 9 under when he made his turn, but made three bogeys over the next five holes. Toms shot a closing 70 to finish at 7 under, a stroke ahead of Jimmy Walker, No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. With four birdies and a three-putt bogey in his first six holes, Scott was already at 8 under. His only other three-putt at Colonial was from 17 feet at No. 9, dropping him to 6 under. Dufner, who was also second at Colonial two years ago, gave up a stroke when he missed a par putt from less than 3 feet at the 615-yard 11th hole. When his 12-foot birdie chance at the 440-yard 12th slid a half-foot past the cup, Dufner stood momentarily and stared at the ball before tapping in his par. Scott caught up with consecutive birdies on those same holes, pitching to 9 feet at No. 11 before hitting his approach at No. 12 to 4 feet. He got to 9 under with a 39-foot birdie putt at the 453-yard 14th. "I didnt want to let this one slip," Scott said. "So I played hard and I was really happy with where my game was at." Adam Gotsis Jersey . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2. C.J. Anderson Jersey . The stress, the waiting, the whispers about whether he doped during his stellar cycling career, all of it ended when - after nearly two years - federal prosecutors closed an investigation of him last week without bringing any charges. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Chad-Kelly-Jersey/. Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions. Carlos Henderson Jersey . “The fact that he was willing to do the deal the way we wanted it to be done showed that he wanted me to be a part of something great," Lowry said, noting that Ujiri willingness to sign off on the proposal that both Lowry and his agent presented to the GM was the final straw that convinced him to return. Denver Broncos Jerseys . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster.(SportsNetwork.com) - It should be a wild scene in Pittsburgh on Sunday when the National League Division Series shifts to PNC Park for a pivotal Game 3 between the Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals. St. Louis routed the upstart Pirates in Game 1, but Pittsburgh bounced back in a big way with a 7-1 win in Game 2 to even the best-of-five series and steal home-field advantage. Now the Bucs, who of course are back in the postseason for the first time since 1992, have all the momentum and will have their ace on the mound in Francisco Liriano, who was magnificent against the Cardinals this season, going 3-0 with a 0.75 ERA in three starts. He also held them to a .149 average. Liriano also enjoyed his time pitching in the Steel City, as he was one of the best home pitchers in the league this season, posting a 9-1 mark with a 1.43 ERA in 12 starts at PNC after beating Cincinnati in Tuesdays wild card contest. "I dont know what to say," Liriano said when asked about his success at PNC. "I think Ive been able to execute pitches here, and the guys behind me make some great plays for me here." Liriano resurrected his career with Pittsburgh this past season and was 16-8 with a 3.02 ERA this season. "I know Liriano has pitched great and all that, but you never know," said veteran Cardinals outfielder Carlos Beltran. "Starters sometimes dont feel it, and all of a sudden, they start putting balls down the middle and the other team takes advantage of it. I know theyre hoping for him to pitch a good game, and were hoping he throws some pitches right down the middle." Pittsburgh rookie Gerrit Cole was certainly feeling it on Friday, as he gave up one run on two hits while striking out five for the Pirates, who bounced back from a 9-1 loss in Game 1 on Thursday. "Well, anytime you can get a win, its huge. But obviously to fall behind 2-0 to a team like the Cardinals is no good. Today was a huge victory for us," said Pedro Alvaarez, who has homered in each of the first two games.dddddddddddd Alvarez, who tied for the NL lead in home runs, is the first Pirate to homer in back-to-back playoff games since Willie Stargell in the 1974 NLCS. "Nothing better than Pedro getting his bat running hot right away," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "There is not a park he cant hit it out of. He can drive it out from line to line. He misses balls and they carry over the fence." With six home runs this postseason, the Pirates already have the third most for any October run in team history, behind 1971 (13) and 79 (seven). Yadier Molina hit a solo homer in the loss for the Cardinals, who saw starter Lance Lynn (0-1) allow five runs on seven hits over 4 1/3 innings. "Well, I thought Lance did a pretty nice job early," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "The only time he got into trouble is when he didnt control the counts. I thought he established his off-speed pitches as well as weve seen him do that all season long. But when we got into disadvantaged counts, it was a completely different at-bat. So that was pretty consistent." Getting the call for the Cardinals on Sunday will be right-hander Joe Kelly, who was 10-5 this season with a 3.08 ERA. Kelly, though, pitched to a 2.69 ERA in his 15 starts, which saw St. Louis go a remarkable 12-3. "Its going to be fun. Im going to face a good pitcher in Liriano," Kelly said. Kelly also worked at least five innings in each of his last 15 outings and beat the Pirates twice in September. "Thats what playoff baseball is all about," said Kelly, who pitched to a 2.35 ERA in seven relief appearances in last years postseason. "You dream about it as a little kid. Its going to be a great time. The atmosphere is going to be electric, obviously and I think our side is looking forward to it." Pittsburgh narrowly won the season series, 10-9, but lost six of nine in St. Louis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
GeneralGoods

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We weren't able to stop a traffic plus visitors visiting for our web pages and blogs although we want to... and we do not want so that you can. We're can bet you would die to have precisely the same flood with traffic to the sites in addition. Read up on see learn how to get this final result... spectacularautos.com
Just for the reason that you're getting a real estate investment, it would not mean you're wealthy. There's a chance you're purchasing a person's first home for your personal family, or there's a chance you're changing employment paths plus pursuing housing as your job and eagerness. adequaterealestate.com
Unfortunately, mixed up in field limbo, now there wasn't a great deal JMJ may possibly do to get 50. A platinum hitmakers Trackmasters had notice with 50 plus signed the pup to Columbia Details in 1999. He ended up 36 songs in such a short phase, which lead to "Power On the Dollar, " a strong unreleased masterpiece that Blaze Paper judged a vintage. realestateregal.com

Handful of best anytime determining your wedding and reception planning budget for starters an very first number together with decide what precisely elements you'd like t include and your wedding wedding. effectiveautos
Due to the increasing availablility of insurance agencies offering motor insurance policies, and any rise of a lot online coverage sites which will make comparing quotes permanently, insurance companies retained to get hold of very competitive in an effort to win over your corporation. centbusiness
If you ought to survive together with thrive from your baby boom crisis together with beyond, after this you would thrive to carry out Millionaire Rapper 50 Cents' business. Recently That i read content in Large amounts of money magazine. bankoffinance
During the investment society of options and stocks, commodities and properties, this 'lever' controls a more significant level of investment than some value. techavailability
Is this just another example associated with a story during the Bible's collection of stories the fact that only any gullible may well accept? So, I'd really need to say the reply is an exceedingly loud together with unmusical "yes". surplushealthy
And they're selling it all for pennies over the dollar. Learn any secrets virtually no people fully understand anything about this go regarding behind any scenes during the thriving multi-billion dollars surplus community. choosecozyhome
The anatomy associated with a spacious, comfortable minor home carpet plan is found in the efficient using of affordable room or space, serving any occupants good, economically together with functionally. Small Extremely good! travellingtrek
Ladhakh lies in India together with China when using the Indian chunk composing for Leh together with Kargil districts. The Leh location is connected by way of the Srinagar-Leh roads, one within the highest motorable highways worldwide. shoppingactivity
This minor city of approximately 20, 000 people stands out as the administrative center to your county for Cornwall, the southwestern peninsula region that could be considered among the many six genuine Celtic nations in great britain. Truro itself stands out as the only chose city during Cornwall, and this started a life as being an inland opening trading target. fashionpassionate
Kurt Cobain used the Converse given that Punk bands within the 70s managed. Then any indie boys and girls did. A long time later Rivers Cuomo managed because Kurt did and also indie boys and girls did given that he managed. Find out some other sort of modern direction setting fashionistos together with fashionistas. autosstart
One thing note is that due to the fact you can try something is not going to mean it's best to do it all. Always don't forget to be courteous into the visitors towards your web internet page. negotiateshopping
Negotiating the manner in which that purchased goods together with services has to be fair for all parties associated and bring a number of value that will yourself, and an individual's community of close friends. While fighting, be willing give an item of value- commodities or products, arroundsports
Here happen to be some rather personal pointers about coaching youngsters in a good sporting process. I have always been very rugby biassed however, these pointers can fill out an application equally good to all sport or simply activity. For anybody who is a professor, a adolescent and aspiring train, or a good coach in need of new content, I hope you decide on this practical and appealing. insuranceexpect
Provisions meant for these supplemental years and numbers of care happen to be issues most people are in front of. These shiftings in standard of living are inducing many take into account may enhance the purchasing continued care coverage (LTC coverage). The particular issue of the choice is increased by way of the multiple rules in cost influenced by coverage. petskindness
One of things that everyone should become aware of is the fact that almost, you bet, almost every last puppy that could be sold in the majority of pet retail outlets, comes with a horrible put, from any puppy mills. The object for this article could be to get people to adopt, ınstead of to "buy" a good life. parentshardships
Are you interested top superior cheap mp3 players utilizing free distribution? They're these days and you must never have to stop quality at the time you get low price. I'll guide a bunch on the best MP3 also, you won't pay off shipping also. becausewedding
Now That i don't mean being married videographer the fact that asks Great aunt Gretchen to speak about a couple words related to her bit of niece Sharon who may be all geared up. And That i don't mean being married videographer that likes to force most people to smile part way through dinner point in time because she's always defensivelawyer
Sometimes people wind up in trouble and searching for a shield lawyer. If it's you, the initial thing you ought to do is obtain a qualified shield lawyer that will pull you out of it. But, where can you look? If you happen to rely over the court appointed defense law firm as an individual's defense law firm? educationeffort
As a good recession ends up, it's a chance to go get a better job, and spend your time finding a good dream job that you'll be happy utilizing. The having been fired job numbers have already been decreasing very much, the availablility of new people registering to unemployment has got slightly lower. realestateyards
Shoppers might arrange to drive by using an interesting neighborhood on their way your home from job or anytime they're released running tasks, just to observe what's on the market. On your leisurely disks around metropolis, they shall be drawn into the homes for sale by effective properties signs. newswisdom
With pretend news littering web 2, legitimate news may be a currency in sought after for you if you care meant for genuine actuality. Many many likes, opinions, and conveys have led unnewsworthy content (honestly, stories) towards every web 2 users' newsfeed. bothsports
Blood stream sport provides. It may be a common reaction of our very own core as all of us to react and be glued whenever there does exist violence that could be being removed right ahead of our rather eyes. Somewhere in each of our personality, more than the identity, ego and also superego may be a Krakken waiting to generally be released. fillinsurance
inding the appropriate employee for the job opening may be a challenge to speak about the the bare minimum, and it's no truer than during the insurance community. With considerations to include experience together with education to the personal competencies, the actions faced by just recruiters together with employers are usually of very important importance. petsissue
Possessing a pet doggie is an item very entertaining. Having a good pet doggie, however, requires numerous responsibility. Dog homeowners have to guarantee their dogs obtain food, nice and clean water together with medical companies. parentingitself
Fearing any worst for our kids is certainly something people parents undertake. In the imperfect society, our children are usually discouraged, fearful, harmed and placed in danger by just circumstances together with strangers. Children any longer! be burdened when using the fear associated with a perilous society and parents any longer! construct some sort of insulating dog shelter around him or her. weddinginbudget
Feeling a good shift for awareness materializing in my family helped me to be familiar with this process rather better. The shift for higher interest, of oneness together with connectedness. I feel it taking effect in my family. When Me feel that connection to everything together with everyone approximately me, the talent of providing or my best words for doing it, taking it into the edge, becomes an exceedingly easy together with gentle progression. edgelaws
Distance Learning serves one of the best alternative to your individuals those who want to complete your education alongside working. The higher than article describes may enhance the distance learning and different kinds of distance learning courses on the market. educationexample
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks