se thoughts. If he com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Stamp Duty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: se thoughts. If he com Reply with quote

DALLAS -- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban called Donald Sterlings purported comments about minorities "abhorrent" while saying he didnt think the NBA could force him out as owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Speaking in Dallas locker room before Game 4 of a first-round series against San Antonio on Monday night, Cuban said he trusted Commissioner Adam Silver to "operate under the best interest of the NBA." The outspoken billionaire said it was a "slippery slope" to suggest that Sterling should be forced out as owner over comments made in the privacy of his home. "What Donald said was wrong. It was abhorrent," Cuban said. "Theres no place for racism in the NBA, any business Im associated with. But at the same time, thats a decision I make. I think youve got to be very, very careful when you start making blanket statements about what people say and think, as opposed to what they do. Its a very, very slippery slope." Two days earlier, Cuban declined to give his opinion over the brewing saga of the racist comments that Sterling is alleged to have made in a taped conversation. While he was more forceful in his rebuke of Sterling in front of about two dozen reporters Monday, Cuban questioned how the league would legislate other forms of discrimination. "How many people are bigoted in one way or the other in this league?" Cuban asked. "I dont know. But you find one, all of a sudden you say well, you cant play favourites being racist against African-Americans. Where do you draw the line?" Asked if the league would be better off without Sterling as an owner, Cuban said, "At this point, yes." "But that has nothing to do with the rules that we have to live by," Cuban said. "Theres a lot of things I dont agree with that by letter and rule of law has to happen anyway. When you live in a country of laws, you want to support there are laws." Cuban noted that he recently fought the Securities and Exchange Commission over claims that he broke laws on insider trading. And he has remained outspoken against the SEC since he won the civil lawsuit the agency filed against him over the sale of his shares in an Internet company. "Yet I still support the rule of law," Cuban said. "Theres a reason why we have a (league) constitution. Its worked for 50, however many years. It will continue to work." Joey Gallo Jersey . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7. Mitch Moreland Jersey . 28 with a Vancouver entry for the first time in 10 years and a novel new collective bargaining agreement. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/carlos-gomez-jersey-c-28/.Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. Tyson Ross Jersey . Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday. Russell Wilson Jersey . - Jordan Addesis shootout goal helped the Plymouth Whalers to a 3-2 win over the Sault Ste.TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the agressiveness of Paul George, the struggles of LeBron James in Game 5, the prospects of Billy Donovan as an NBA head coach, the swagger of Cory Joseph and the maturation of Russell Westbrook. 1. Paul George (Pacers): Brilliant fourth quarter Wednesday night as he saved his team from elimination. Unfortunately, we havent see that from him enough in the playoffs and surely in the second half of the regular season. He let it rip in Game 5 and loved his aggressiveness and the attack mode that he took. When he plays like an elite player, it settles the rest of the roster down and guys are able to play their games. Still dont like their chances though; their bench has been a huge bust and though the defence was a bit better Wednesday, it hasnt been up to par in this series. I like Miami to close in Game 6 at home. 2. LeBron James (Heat): Played less than 25 minutes due to foul trouble! How often do you ever hear or see that? An aberration to say the least. Obviously, that helped the Pacers immensely. I tend to doubt youll be hearing that phrase too often the rest of the playoffs for Mr. James. When its time for the spotlight to shine brightest, hell be out there. 3. Billy Donovan (University of Florida): Where there is smoke, there is fire. Keep hearing his name when you talk about NBA jobs. Hes a terrific head coach and has done a wonderful job with the Gators. Already took the Orlando Magic job and then backed out years ago when Stan Van Gundy ended up taking it. Worked out great for both guys. Talking to a number of college coaches of late, many of them are getting tired of the one and done mentality that many players have and the concept of the free agent mentality that many players have today regarding transferring oout each offseason.dddddddddddd. I know, I get it, its a two-way street for both sides yet I think when you coach at the highest level in top-notch leagues and have constant movement each year, you say to yourself, might as well get to where everyones trying to get to and not have to deal with recruiting and academics and the goofy NCAA rules and deal totally with why you do it in the first place: basketball - the game - and not the other nonsense. Like many college coaches, Im sure Donovan has had those thoughts. If he comes to the NBA, I have no doubt hed be good. 4. Cory Joseph (Spurs): Loved the swagger he played with in Game 4. Came in and looked like he belonged. Love the dunk on Serge Ibaka; posterized him! Hes a passionate competitor and you cant discount that playing in San Antonio has greatly helped his development as a young player. Hes had nice stints of play at times this year and with a guy like Patty Mills in front of him behind Tony Parker, minutes are tough to come by. When youre called upon, be ready. He has shown me that when that happens, hes ready to get after it. Good for him. 5. Russell Westbrook (Thunder): What a Game 4 performance with 40 points, 10 assists, five rebounds and five steals. When you look around the NBA right now, there arent many more talented guys than this guy out there. Yes, at times, he can drive you crazy with his self-absorbed play but you cant discount his ability. Hopefully, the consistent maturity and professional/team-oriented approach becomes a part of his daily persona. I see a young guy that is maturing and still figuring it out; a guy you definitely stick with because there is so much there and he really wants to win. Just still learning how to go about it the right way, but its coming. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Stamp Duty
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks