erback Corey Graham, on Mon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Stamp Duty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: erback Corey Graham, on Mon Reply with quote

DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the difference. Barnes hit a winning triple off the centre-field wall in the 10th inning and the Colorado Rockies snapped an eight-game losing streak, beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-4 Saturday. "I didnt think I got it as good as I did, but I stayed through it enough to get it out there," said Barnes, who entered in the eighth inning. "I was ecstatic and I was happy for the team. We broke through that little rut we were in and hopefully this picks us up and gets us going." The defeat capped a tough day for the Dodgers, who saw outfielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon leave early because of injuries. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said hes hopeful that neither Gordon nor Puig will miss much time. "I couldnt answer that right now," Mattingly said. "The fact that theres no further tests scheduled at this point leads me to believe, at least hopefully, that these are day-to-day issues and not long-term issues." Gordon left in the fourth inning because of discomfort in his right hip. He was optimistic that he wouldnt be out long after receiving treatment. "It feels way better now after doing some stuff for it," Gordon said. Puig was out with a strained right hip flexor. He walked in the fifth, slid hard into second on a double-play grounder and didnt take the field in the bottom half. "I was trying to break up the double play, and I felt a little something that was stretching my leg," Puig said through a translator. "The medical staff wanted me to come out to get some treatment and hopefully its not that big of an issue." Chris Perez (0-3) allowed a one-out single to Justin Morneau in the 10th. He fanned Michael McKenry before Barnes hit a deep drive to end it. Franklin Morales (4-4) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "I made my pitches, got the ball where it was supposed to go and got the hitters out," Morales said. "Well take this. We had a bad stretch, lost eight in a row, and however it happened, well take this." The Dodgers fell to 3-8 in extra innings this season while the Rockies improved to 3-3. Trailing 3-0, the Dodgers scored four times in the seventh and chased Jhoulys Chacin. Matt Kemp drew a leadoff walk, Andre Ethier singled and Justin Turner hit an RBI single. Nick Masset relieved and Tim Federowicz drove his first offering over the left-field wall for his first homer since Sept. 18 at Arizona. Colorado made it 4-all in its half on a two-out, RBI single by Corey Dickerson off Dodgers starter Zack Greinke. The Rockies went up 3-0 in the fifth. McKenry, Ryan Wheeler and Josh Rutledge singled in succession off Greinke for a run. Wheeler was tagged out in a rundown between third and home on Chacins grounder, but Rutledge reached third on the play and scored on Charlie Blackmons two-out single to right. McKenry, a late addition to the lineup after catcher Wilin Rosario was scratched because of illness, singled in the second to drive in Troy Tulowitzki. NOTES: With the score tied, Kemp hit a leadoff triple in the eighth but was left stranded when the Dodgers followed with three straight groundouts. ... The Rockies Michael Cuddyer missed a second game and remains day to day because of a sore left shoulder. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman is set to make his major league debut Monday. Hell be called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs to start against Atlanta in place of injured Jordan Lyles (broken left hand). ... Barnes also had a walkoff hit while with Houston against Colorado on May 27, 2013, a ground rule double off Wilton Lopez. ... Dodgers pitcher Chad Billingsley, coming back from Tommy John surgery in April 2013, is slated to resume a rehab assignment at Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. ... Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (4-2) will face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) in the series finale Sunday. Blidi Wreh-Wilson Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Matt Bosher Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/de-vondre-campbell-falcons-jersey-c-18/.The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. Alex Mack Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. Duke Riley Jersey . However, Jim Popp isnt sure how long hell be able to admire wide receiver Duron Carter.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalizeed for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter.ddddddddddddIt starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Stamp Duty
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks