a touchdown in the NF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> mortgages and property finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 am    Post subject: a touchdown in the NF Reply with quote

The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday afternoon as they welcome the recently streaking Denver Nuggets to the Air Canada Centre. Toronto is 1-2 on their current homestand following Fridays 90-83 loss to the two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 at 1pm et. The Nuggets are on a five-game winning streak. LeBron James led the Heat with 27 points in the game against the Raptors on Friday. DeMar DeRozan scored 25 points to lead the hosts and Rudy Gay ended with 21 and 11 rebounds. Kyle Lowry posted 15 points for a squad that committed 21 turnovers, leading to 26 Miami points. Toronto shot 38.4 percent and made only eight of its 30 3-point attempts. The Raptors struggled at the foul line, too, making 19-of-32. "Free throws, that was the story," said Raptors forward Tyler Hansbrough. "We have to do a better job, myself included." After Toronto, which is 3-5 up north, hosts the Nuggets, it will head west for three games against Golden State, Phoenix and the Los Angeles Lakers. DeRozan leads the NBA in scoring with 28.0 points since November 15 and is averaging 23.4 ppg at home. Gay is posting an average of 19.0 ppg in his previous five and has at least one block in eight games in a row. Sundays game between Toronto and Denver is the first of two this season. The Nuggets will host the Raptors on Jan. 31 and both teams split two meetings in 2012-13. The Nuggets have won 10 of 12 and 15 of the past 18 matchups with Toronto. The Nuggets made it five wins in a row with Fridays 97-95 edging of the lowly New York Knicks, as Randy Foye finished with 17 points and defended Carmelo Anthonys 14-foot turnaround jumper with 2.1 seconds left. "Much respect to Carmelo, but at the end of the game, I realize were fighting for our lives," Foye told NBA.com. "Im just saying to myself, Im going to make him take a tough shot, no matter what. If he makes it over me with a hand up, I can live with it. But I cant live with giving him an easy shot, just because hes Carmelo." Ty Lawson led Denver with 22 points, Nate Robinson netted 16 off the bench and both Wilson Chandler and J.J. Hickson scored 13 points. Hickson also grabbed a game-best 11 rebounds for the Nuggets, who shot 43.7 percent, but struggled from 3-point range (9-of-24). Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried left the game in the third quarter with a contusion of his quadriceps and had four points and six rebounds. The Nuggets hope Faried will be able to make the trip and he is questionable Sunday. Lawson has scored 10 or more points in all 15 of his games for the Nuggets, who are 9-3 since an 0-3 start. A six-game winning streak at home has helped. Denver has won back-to-back road games and will also visit Brooklyn, Cleveland, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington on the trek. Denver is 3-4 outside the Rockies this season. Martavis Bryant Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. Mike Mitchell Jersey . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Hines-Ward-Jersey/.com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. Dan McCullers Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. Louis Lipps Jersey . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers re-signed run-stuffing defensive tackle B.J. Raji on Friday. General manager Ted Thompson announced the deal Friday. Terms were not disclosed but multiple reports said it was a one-year deal worth $4 million. The 27-year-old Raji was the ninth overall pick in the 2009 draft. He has played in 76 games with 63 starts and has 227 tackles, 10 1/2 sacks and seven passes defenced during his five seasons with Green Bay. After a Pro Bowl-worthy season in 2010, when he had 6.5 regular-season sacks, another sack in the playoffs and an interception return for a touchdown in the NFC Championship game victory at Chicago that sent the Packers to the Super Bowl Raji hasnt had a sack in 35 regular-season games. Last season, he was credited with 36 tackles, but no sacks, forced fumbles or deflected passes. Last fall, Raji reportedly had a long-term contract offer from the Packers that would have paid him roughly $8 milllion per year.dddddddddddd Now he has reportedly settled for a one-year deal for half that. Raji essentially played on first and second downs last season and had the fewest snaps per game since his rookie year, missing two games with a sprained ankle. "It comes with the territory, man," Raji said late in the year when asked if he was disappointed with his play. "You put up good numbers early in your career, and then when those things dwindle down its like, What happened? Its more to the game than sacks. Since Ive been here, weve been top of the league in sacks and thats whats more important to me. Individual stuff will come. ... Im older now and I understand that part of being a good teammate is understanding what is required of you." Other unrestricted free agents to re-sign with the Packers include cornerback Sam Shields, outside linebacker/defensive end Mike Neal and tight end Andrew Quarless. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> mortgages and property finance
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks