volved in the club, said Alex Bruce.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> mortgages and property finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:03 am    Post subject: volved in the club, said Alex Bruce. Reply with quote

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon maintains technology and not shorter games is key to attracting young fans to baseball. Maddons comments followed Monday nights 1-0 win over the New York Yankees, a game that lasted 3 hours, 28 minutes -- the longest nine-inning, 1-0 game by time in major league history. "I really think that if all were worried about is length of the game regarding attracting young fans, I think thats probably not the actual specific or most important reason," Maddon said. "Its a media-driven problem, I really believe that. I think to involve youngsters technologically speaking is much more important." Nine-inning games this season are averaging 3:03, according to STATS, up from 2:33 in 1981. "I believe you need to really focus on getting the kids more involved based on what kids are digging these days, and thats technology, their devices," Maddon said. Maddon thinks Twitter and Skype would be good tools. "I think Skyping and getting kids to connect with players in an organization during the course of a school year primarily could really draw young people to an organization or a bunch of players," Maddon said. "Even one guy per week Skyped a classroom from each team, just think of the impact that would make. I think once a kid has been touched by an athlete, I dont care what sport its in, hes going to become a fan of that player and that team." Maddon thinks discussions on the matter are needed. "Somebody needs to sit down and really come up with an interactive kind of a situation in the ballpark or at home that engages youngsters, thats what Im looking at," he said. "Be more creative. Get us in touch with them, get players touching kids more technologically and youre going to get more fans." Demaryius Thomas Jersey . The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. Domata Peko Jersey . On the eve of the 2013-14 NBA season, he can finally take a step back and allow his team to do the talking. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Demarcus-Walker-Jerseys/. The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Denver Broncos Jerseys . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger. Chris Harris Jr Jersey . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers.Ian Holloway thinks it is only a matter of time before Steve Bruce gets considered for the top managerial jobs after winning promotion again with Hull. The 1-0 Championship play-off final victory over Sheffield Wednesday means Bruce has now won promotion to the Premier League a record four times - twice with Hull and twice with Birmingham.Its an absolutely exceptional record, said Sky Sports Football League pundit and former Blackpool boss Holloway. Hull City supporters pay tribute to boss Steve Bruce ahead of the Championship play-off final I know they were talking about Manchester United and who was going to get it, and I know Jose Mourinho did, but seriously, why doesnt someone like Bruce get considered?Its only a matter of time before people like Steve get appreciated at the top level of this game and just given a chance. Watch highlights of the play-off final at Wembley Mo Diame scored the only goal of the game in the 72nd minute at Wembley as Hull booked their place in the Premier League next season along with Burnley and Middlesbrough.Burnley boss Sean Dyche was part of the Sky Sports punditry team at Wembley and was full of admiration for Bruce.Hes certainly appreciated in the game, said Dyche. Somme managers work the press in different ways, but hes very honest in my opinion, he calls it as it is and he is very respectful.dddddddddddd Bruce gives his reaction to the play-off final victory You saw at the end, one of the first things he did other than celebrate was to go over to the Sheffield Wednesday players and staff. Hes experienced a lot in his life and in football.The key thing for me is that he is so humble, for a man who has done what he has done, hes a very humble man, very generous with his words and very generous with his thoughts. Hes got so much respect within the game.Bruce celebrated victory along with his son Alex, who was an unused substitute for Hull. Steve Bruce with his son Alex Its a huge achievement for him and for everybody involved in the club, said Alex Bruce. Hes done it four times now and Im very proud of him.It was a tense game. I thought Sheffield Wednesday did very well and they had magnificent support. I feel for them but there has to be a winner and a loser and Im glad were the winning team.There will be a big celebration tonight. Also See: Hull 1-0 Sheffield Wednesday As it happened Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> mortgages and property finance
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks