liveliest performances came on the t
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> mortgages and property finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: liveliest performances came on the t Reply with quote

DAVIE, Fla. - Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill says he read only few pages of the investigative report on the teams bullying scandal, but hes confident the necessary changes will be made to ensure a healthy locker room environment. Tannehill, a starter since the first game of his rookie season in 2012, said hes ready to help by taking on more leadership. Speaking Monday at a celebrity golf tournament organized by former Dolphins star Jason Taylor, Tannehill made his first public comments regarding the 144-page report released Feb. 14. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two other offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. "I saw a few pages of it," Tannehill said. "I got overwhelmed by 140-and-whatever pages and skipped it. Im just glad its out. The evaluations and summaries have been made, the points have been taken and now we can move forward. Theres no more being anxious about it coming out. Weve had the consequences and repercussions, and now we can put it in the past and move forward." The Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin ONeill for their roles in the scandal, and coach Joe Philbin pledged to improve the workplace culture. NFL punishment of players who engaged in harassment may be forthcoming in the form of fines, suspensions or both. Tannehill could find him playing behind an entirely new line to start the 2014 season. Even so, he considers fallout from the scandal in the past. "I think its behind us at this point," he said. "Obviously well try to learn from it and correct things Coach Philbin and the coaching staff feel need to be changed. We want to have a healthy locker room." Tannehill was a member of the teams leadership council last season, but at 25, he said hes still growing into the role of a leader. "You definitely get more comfortable speaking up at certain times," he said. "You have the respect. Thats the big thing having the other guys respect in the locker room. You cant come in with no respect and try to own the place. At this point hopefully I have some respect in the locker room, and now I can assert myself." Taylor is part of an advisory group formed last fall by team owner Stephen Ross that also includes Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino and Curtis Martin. The group, which has yet to meet, will review organizational conduct policies and make recommendations on areas for improvement. "We have all seen the report," Taylor said. "We know what it says. In the coming days and weeks we will have a discussion about it, and that discussion will stay between me, Mr. Ross and the other members of the committee." Tyson Jost Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Lanny McDonald Jersey .com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem. http://www.hockeyavalanchestore.us/Rene-Robert-Jersey/. Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Nathan MacKinnon Jersey .com) - Colorado forward P. Matt Duchene Jersey .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing.LONDON -- Tim Sherwood was fired by Tottenham less than five months into his first management job on Tuesday, having quickly gained a reputation as a lively if erratic figure on the touchline. The inexperienced Englishman was promoted within the north London club in December after Andre Villas-Boas was fired after failing to gel a slew of expensive signings. Although the 45-year-old Sherwood was given an 18-month contract, it contained an end-of-season break clause that Tottenham has now exercised. Amid constant doubts over his future in charge, the clubs former head of football development won 13 out of 22 games in the league, where Tottenham finished sixth to qualify for the Europa League. "We wish him great success in his managerial career," Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy said. "Moving forward, now the season is over, we shall embark on the process of finding a new head coach." In the 13 years that Levy has run Tottenham, the club has gone through seven permanent managers. Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino has been linked with the Tottenham job in recent weeks, while Ajax coach Frank de Boer said last month that Tottenham had approached the Amsterdam club to test his interesst in making the switch.dddddddddddd Tottenham aspires to qualify for the Champions League again, having played one season alongside Europes elite in 2010-11. "We have a talented squad and exciting young players coming through," Levy said. "We need to build on this season, develop our potential and inspire the kind of performances that we associate with our great club." Some of the liveliest performances came on the touchline in the second half of the season, with Sherwood cutting a frantic figure, swearing and engaging with complaining fans. During Sherwoods final match, a 3-0 victory over Aston Villa at White Hart Lane on Sunday, Sherwood plucked a heckling supporter from the crowd, handed him his sleeveless jacket and sat him down in the managers chair. "That guy is an expert," Sherwood said. "Every week he tells me what to do, so I gave him the opportunity to have a go." Tottenham didnt pose the same attacking threat without Gareth Bale, who was allowed to join Real Madrid in August for 100 million euros (then $132 million). The cash was invested in signing seven players, including Roberto Soldado, Paulinho, Erik Lamela and Christian Eriksen. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> mortgages and property finance
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks