edged Charlottetown. Raphae
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Stamp Duty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:03 am    Post subject: edged Charlottetown. Raphae Reply with quote

The Los Angeles Clippers will try to knot their Western Conference playoff series with the Golden State Warriors on Monday night when the two teams collide at Staples Center. The Warriors stole home-court advantage with a 109-105 victory Saturday afternoon. Klay Thompson tallied 22 points and seven rebounds, while David Lee had 20 points and 13 rebounds. Harrison Barnes scored 14 with eight boards off the bench for Golden State, while leading scorer Stephen Curry was limited to 14 points with seven assists and seven turnovers. "I am proud of my guys," said Warriors head coach Mark Jackson. "Were not going to quit. We had a tremendous will. This series is far from over." Chris Paul flirted with a triple-double for Los Angeles, depositing 28 points with eight assists and seven rebounds in the disappointing setback. He helped bring the Clippers back into the contest, but made some critical mistakes late. J.J. Redick added a playoff career-high 22 points and DeAndre Jordan scored 11 and grabbed a game-high 14 rebounds. Blake Griffin, an MVP candidate this season, was plagued by foul trouble for most of the game. He managed 16 points before he fouled out after just 19:14 of action. "I kept putting myself in a bad situation by fouling," Griffin said. "I have to do a better job. I have to play smarter. I think some of us, including myself, wanted it too much. We have to relax." The Warriors were in front through most of the second half, but Paul buried a pair of 3-pointers to tie the contest. It was knotted at 105-105 when Golden States Draymond Green worked his way to the free throw line with 24 seconds left and made both. The Clippers used their final timeout and put the ball in their All-Star Pauls hands, but a hard double team forced Paul to lose it out-of-bounds, although a foul couldve been called. After initially ruling Clippers ball, officials went to the monitors and quickly overturned the call, handing it back to Golden State. It appeared to be a classic case of the referees electing not to call a foul, instead, letting the team retain possession. While the replay was used correctly by the officials, the NBA acknowledged a foul shouldve been called. "Just prior to the ball going out-of-bounds, Paul was fouled by Green and Paul should have been granted two free throws. Contact preceding out-of-bounds calls is not a reviewable matter," Rod Thorn, NBA President, Basketball Operations said in a statement. Barnes then made 1-of-2 from the stripe, leaving the door open for Los Angeles, but Paul was intentionally fouled and the 86 percent career foul shooter missed both. Green could have put the game away, but he too missed two free throws with 6.8 seconds to play. On the second miss, the Clippers Darren Collison chased down the rebound and stepped out of bounds. Thompson then took his turn at the stripe and made 1-of-2, sealing the outcome. "We didnt play very well," said Clippers head coach Doc Rivers. "We were in foul trouble most of the game. We played hard but a lot of times I think we lost our trust." There were no fireworks that marred three of the four regular-season meetings between the teams. For the Warriors, who pulled off an upset of the Denver Nuggets in the first round last postseason, it was a great win as they were not immune from foul trouble. Andre Iguodala, a stout defender, fouled out in the fourth quarter after around 20 minutes of action. Golden State is already without its defensive anchor, center Andrew Bogut, who fractured a rib and is out indefinitely. "Maybe being short-handed focused on that a little bit more," said Lee. "We feel like this is two very good basketball teams, were a little bit short- handed so our goal tonight was to come out aggressive and to come out and hit first. That didnt mean get down 10 to one or whatever happened, but thats the way it worked but we feel like we have enough players to win this series and just try to be aggressive." This series shifts to Oracle Arena for Game 3 on Thursday night. Shawn Kemp Jersey . Marian Gaborik had two goals and an assist and Martin Jones made just 17 saves to record his fourth shutout of the season as the Kings snapped a three-game losing skid with a 3-0 victory over the lowly Oilers on Thursday. Paul George Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/enes-kanter-thunder-jersey-c-12/. We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . Ray Allen Jersey . -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. Kevin Durant Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz.RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Frederik Gauthier scored twice and tacked on an assist as the Rimouski Oceanic extended their win streak to 11 games by defeating the visiting Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 5-2 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Sebastien Sylvestre scored once and set up three more for the Oceanic (40-15-7) while Peter Trainor and Alexis Loiseau each added a goal and an assist. Jean-Sebastien Dea and Mathieu Lemay supplied the scoring for the Huskies (33-24-5), who are on a three-game slide. Philippe Desrosiers made 38 saves for Rimouski as Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger stopped 20-of-24 shots in defeat. --- DRAKKAR 5 TIGRES 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Jeremy Gregoire had two goals and an assist as the Drakkar toppled Victoriaville. Robbie Graham, Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau and Valentin Zykov also scored for Baie-Comeau (44-15-4). Drakkar netminder Philippe Cadorette made 29 saves for the win. Jean-Francois Plante scored the lone goal for the Tigres (31-24-7) while Francois Tremblay turned away 44 shots in a losing cause. --- TITAN 3 ISLANDERS 2 (SO) BATHURST, N.B. -- Christophe Boivin forced extra time with a goal at 19:57 of the third period and then scored the shootout winner as the Titan edged Charlottetown. Raphael Lafontaine also sscored for Acadie-Bathurst (19-37-6) and Scott Oke had two assists.dddddddddddd Alexandre Goulet and Anthony Cortese scored for the Islanders (19-36-7). Jacob Brennan made 28 saves for the Titan. Charlottetowns Mason McDonald stopped 27-of-29 shots in defeat. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 WILDCATS 2 MONCTON, N.B. -- Nikolaj ehlers registered a hat trick for the second straight game as Halifax beat the Wildcats for its seventh straight win. Philippe Gadoury and Matt Murphy also scored for the Mooseheads (41-18-3) while Jonathan Drouin and Brent Andrews each had three assists. Will Smith and Ivan Barbashev responded for Moncton (30-30-3), which is on a five-game skid. Zachary Fucale turned away 34 shots for Halifax as Alex Dubeau made 28 saves for the Wildcats. --- SEA DOGS 9 SCREAMING EAGLES 3 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Marcus Cuomo, Noah Zilbert and Oliver Cooper each scored twice as the Sea Dogs hammered Cape Breton. Jurij Repe had a goal and two assists for Saint John (19-37-5) and David Weckworth and Spencer Smallman added the others. The Screaming Eagles (33-25-4) got goals from Charles-Eric Legare, Maxim Lazarev and Julien Pelletier. Sebastien Auger made 37 saves for the Sea Dogs while Cape Bretons Alex Bureau gave up all nine goals on 27 shots. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Stamp Duty
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks