Teach Yourself: Making Money From Property is now on sale.
A practical and inspirational Teach Yourself Guide that gives you all the information you might need to become a successful Property Investor, Developer or Renovator. From buying a house at the best possible price, to undertaking a complicated conversion project; From investing in commercial property to buying a rental property abroad. Martin Roberts teaches you how to avoid the pitfalls, and holds your hand through this potentially very exciting, lucrative and rewarding world.
CLICK HERE NOW to order your own copy of Teach Yourself Making Money From Property for just £9.99 + P&P.
For just £9.99 plus £2.49 post & packing, you can tap into a vast wealth of knowledge that has taken years to build up. Just some of the topics covered are:
- how to find properties to buy and how to secure them at the right price
- where to buy to achieve maximum capital growth
- how to spot potential problems such as rot, infestation and structural damage - and what to do about it
- how to identify the up and coming 'hot spots'
- how to organise and project manage a refurbishment project
- methods of raising finance
- how to make money from property without direct investment
...plus lots more
What people are saying about the book...
Thanks so much for the book which i What have now read. So in-depth and informative. Brilliant!! I'm now looking to buy in one of the countries suggested and will certainly use the services of your company. Good luck and best wishes.
I would like to say that I have thought of going into property developing for sometime but had no idea how to go about it. Martin Robert's book Making Money from Property has a lot of the information I needed and what it didn't it tells you where to find it. It is written in plain english and it is easy to understand. It's recommended reading for anyone who wants to understand the in and outs of Property Developing without being fooled into thinking its money for old rope. Also enjoyed the Making Money for Property seminar that I attended.